1. In order to apply the rules on protection of personal data operating in the EU under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “Regulation (s)” or “GDPR”), Moto Trip OOD protects your personal data that you provide to the website and provides the ability to manage the data and the consent for their processing. In order to fulfill the requirements of the applicable legislation on personal data protection, the company responsible for the protection of your personal data, as data controller, is Moto Trip OOD, UIC 205893397 , a limited liability company incorporated in the Commercial register with the Registry Agency of the Republic of Bulgaria, with its registered office and registered address: Sofia, Krasno selo, j.k. Hipodruma, bl. 128, entr. B, fl. 3, ap. 34;
2. “Moto Trip” OOD is the data controller, processing the data in connection with the management of the website www.mototripbg.com, as well as with the provision of the Services , namely the data of its Users and their companions, and all other third parties who do not fall into the above two categories, but their data is processed through the website;
3. You are providing your personal data in connection with the conclusion of a motor vehicle rental agreement in accordance with the Term and Conditions.
4. Moto Trip OOD has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to limit the unauthorized access to the personal data you provide, in accordance with the GDPR, which is effective from 25.05.2018, and makes every reasonable effort to ensure the integrity of the information containing personal data provided by the Users.
5. What data do we process?
a. profile related information: names, age, address, email address, gender;
b . data from your personal documents and documents certifying the driving license specified in the General Terms and Conditions;
c. information required to make the payment, including bank card number and bank account number;
6. We collect and process the personal data mentioned above for the following purposes and for the following legal reasons:
a. To conclude a rental agreement for a motor vehicle in accordance with the Terms and Conditions ;
b. to process your payments for the requested services;
v. to inform you about any change to the functionality and adding of new features that can be helpful;
d. for the purposes of direct marketing as well as the development of new products;
f. for accounting and taxation of our activities (within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
f. in connection with any legal services necessary in connection with the Services;
g. for providing of data to the traffic police authorities and other state institutions in the instances specified in the General Conditions.
7. We process your personal information for the purposes stated above on the basis of your consent, by voluntarily using the Website and / or the Vehicle Rental Services, providing the information required for that purpose. And your explicit consent is the basis for the processing of special categories of data we process – namely the conclusion of a rental agreement for a vehicle.
8. Manner and deadlines for storage of the data:
a. The personal data information is collected and stored by us in electronic form on a server and on the computers of our functional departments. All personal data we process is processed in Bulgaria, but for hosting and maintenance purposes, this information may also be located on servers and data processing sites of individuals we have an agreement with, including outside Bulgaria, within the EU and the US. Third parties do not have access to your personal information unless required by law. The data you provide are stored on paper subject to the safeguards provided for in the GDPR.
b. Moto Trip OOD has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection and confidentiality of personal data.
a. We keep your personal information only insofar as and until it is needed for the activity for which are provided for providing Services and all relevant to them rights and obligations of the parties and to the extent necessitated by the requirements and deadlines for this set in the applicable legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.
d. The information you provide for marketing purposes is retained until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive the relevant information from us.
e. The storage of personal data continues as long as we have grounds for their storage – legal requirement, consent, fulfillment of contractual obligations. Once the goals of processing your personal data have been achieved, we destroy them.
9. As a data subject, you have the following rights:
a. right of access to your personal data, which is processed by Moto Trip OOD via www. mototripbg.com ;
b. the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
c. the right to request the deletion of data (the “right to be forgotten”) of personal data processed illegally or with a lost legal basis (expired, withdrawn consent when processed solely on the basis of the consent of the subject, the fulfilled original purpose, for which others have been collected);
d. the right to limit processing in the presence of a legal dispute between Moto Trip OOD and the data subject until its resolution and / or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
e. the right to obtain your personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and to request the transfer of this data to other administrators, if technically feasible;
d. the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, and to object at any time and on grounds relating to the particular situation of the data subject, provided that there are no compelling legal grounds for processing which take precedence to the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or legal process;
(f) the right of the data subject not to be subject to a fully automated decision involving profiling which has legal effects on it or substantially affects it;
f. right of appeal to the Data Protection Commission or the court.
9.1 . You may exercise the above rights, as well as all rights granted by the GDPR, by written or electronic application to Moto Trip OOD . The application should include the name, address and other details for your identification as the data subject, describe what your request is, your preferred form of communication, and the actions at your request. You need to sign your request, outline the filing date and the correspondence address with you.
10. Moto Trip OOD does not apply automated making individual decisions, including profiling.
11. Disclosure of your information to third parties. Moto Trip OOD discloses your personal data only in the following cases:
a. only to public authorities, institutions and persons to whom we are obliged to provide personal data by law;
b. of employees “Moto Trip” OOD by providing access to the account of the user solely for the purpose of providing requested s Services.
12. Protection measures Moto Trip OOD collects, processes and stores personal data in compliance with all legal requirements and applying adequate technical and organizational security measures. For maximum security in the processing, transmission and storage of personal data, we also use, where necessary, additional security mechanisms such as encryption through specialized encryption devices.
13. Importance of personal data provided.
With your consent, we process your personal information when you voluntarily consider receiving of information and suggestions from us. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, which may result in the suspension of services by Moto Trip OOD. Please note that even if you exercise your right to withdraw this consent, we will continue to store and process the personal data provided, if necessary for the purposes of fulfilling a legal obligation.
14. By accepting these Terms, you expressly consent that the personal data provided that pertain to you shall be processed and stored for the reasons and methods described.
15. Moto Trip OOD does not require from the Users of www.mototripbg.com providing personal information that: discloses racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in political parties or organizations, associations with religious, philosophical, political or trade union goals or relating to health, sex life or the human genome. Posting by a user of www. mototripbg.com in any form on the www.mototripbg.com of information, messages, comments and any other representations containing and disclosing his and / or others’ personal data relating to: racial or ethnic origin; political, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in political parties or organizations, associations with religious, philosophical, political or trade union purposes, health, sexual life or the human genome, is a voluntary action taken by the will of the user, for which “Moto Trip” OOD is not responsible. With the publication of such information the Users of www.mototripbg.com expressly agrees that his personal data published will be disclosed to other Users of the platform www.mototripbg.com , and the user is being solely responsible for publishing any data that Moto Trip OOD does not have access to or that does not originate from its administrators.