GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE SERVICES
made available via the www.mototripbg.com
- SUBJECT MATTER
The General Terms and Conditions herein below shall govern the relations between Moto Trip and every one of the Users/Clients of the Services made available via the www.mototripbg.com website. By using the Services available at www.mototripbg.com each User/Client declares that he or she has read these General Terms and Conditions and undertakes to abide by them. These General Terms and Conditions prevail the conditions and agreements reached in the Individual rental agreements signed between the Users/Clients and Moto Trip.
Please note that all the terms and expressions used herein with Capital letters are defined it item 10 herein below and shall have the meaning given in these Terms and Conditions.
- Services provided by Moto Trip via www.mototripbg.com
2.1. The services offered by Moto Trip via its Website are related with renting of available or similar to them Motorcycles and/or Equipment and shown on the Website, in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions, as well as the Individual rental agreement concluded between Moto Trip and the Client. If the Client refuses to undersign these General terms and conditions, Moto Trip shall be entitled to refuse providing the Services and shall be entitled to claim damages (lost profit inclusive) from the Client. In the instances under the preceding sentences Moto Trip shall withhold the Advance payment made.
2.2. Moto Trip shall offer the following services: registration on the Website for the purposes of reservation of the selected by the Client Motorcycle and/or Equipment for the Rental term, renting the selected type of Motorcycle and/or Equipment upon conditions agreed by the parties in the Individual rental agreement.
2.3. All reservations on the Website are personalized – i.e. the Client shall enter its personal details when making the order. When using the Services via the Website or the application, if any, each User is responsible for entering of their correct personal data – including number of valid ID card/passport and number of valid driving licence. Each User making an order via the Website and using the Services should be 21 years of age and should have experience in motorcycle driving of at least two years (category A1 or A2).
2.4. In order to avoid any doubts, the Client is able to rent a Motorcycle following the signing of an Individual rental agreement and if the Client presents originals of the following documents: valid ID card/passport, valid driving licence for the relevant category allowing driving the selected Motorcycle.
- RESERVATION PROCESS. ADVANCE PAYMENT.
After having completed the selection process as per item 2 above, the Client shall be able to make reservation for a chosen rental term by selecting the type of Motorcycle and Equipment available. Following the selection of the options, the system shall outline the Rental price, the Advance payment and the Deposit due for the Service. If the Client is desirous to proceed further with the reservation process, a valid credit/debit card details will have to be entered on the Website for making of the Advance payment serving as guarantee that the Client shall observe its obligation to conclude an Individual rental agreement, to present the documents allowing him/her to drive the selected vehicle and to use the Services as requested via the Website.
Please note that the Reservation shall be completed and binding Moto Trip only after the bank account of Moto Trip is credited with the Advance payment made and after Moto Trip sends an e-mail for confirmation of the reservation made containing the order number.
If the Client is desirous to change the reservation or cancel it, this could be performed not later than 60 days before the beginning of the Rental term and only with the express written consent of Moto Trip outlined in communication (via e-mail) with the Client. In order to avoid any doubts, changes in the reservation shall be valid only if confirmed by Moto Trip. If the Client is cancelling the trip later than 30 (thirty) days before the agreed rental term, the Advance payment shall be withheld by Moto Trip. The Client shall be entitled to make a change in the Reservation free of charge only once. If a second change in the reservation is requested, Moto Trip shall deduct from the Advance payment made a fee in the amount of EUR 99. If the Advance payment is not covering the fee for the second change of the reservation, then the Client shall be bound to pay the difference simultaneously with the payment of the Basic rental price.
When refunding any amounts to the Client, Moto Trip shall deduct all bank and other fees related with the bank transfers.
- INDIVIDUAL RENTAL AGREEMENT. DEPOSIT.
All the obligations of the Client and Moto Trip shall be binding upon signing the Individual rental agreement and payment of the Deposit on part of the Client. The Individual rental agreement shall be signed by the parties or their duly authorized representatives at the beginning of the Rental term and the pick-up of the motorcycle chosen in the reservation process by the Client as agreed hereinabove.
The Deposit shall be refunded to the Client within 14 days after the Мotorcycle has been delivered back to Moto Trip in the condition as per the Delivery and acceptance protocol signed as inseparable part of the Individual rental agreement and only if there are no penalties imposed by the traffic police authorities or any damage claimed by/caused to third parties and/or their property in relation with the use of the Services by the Client.
- RENTAL PRICE. PAYMENT TERMS AND OPTIONS.
The Rental price for the Rental term requested by the Client during the reservation process shall be confirmed at the moment of completion of the Registration process as per item 3 above and with sending of a confirmation e-mail on part of Moto Trip. It is expressly agreed that the Rental price does not include the fuel used by the Client. The Client shall be obliged to deliver the motorcycle back at the end of rental agreement’s term in the same condition and with the same amount of fuel as outlined in the acceptance and delivery protocol signed at the moment of picking it up/concluding the Individual rental agreement. All variations in the fuel amount shall be charged with the price of BGN 2.40 per liter.
The Rental term shall be the one fixed in the Individual rental agreement and shall not be less than 72 hours. If the Client desires to the extend the initially agreed Rental term, the Client shall send a request to Moto Trip either as per the reservation form on the Website or via e-mail. The extension of the Rental term shall be valid only if confirmed by Moto Trip in advance via e-mail and after the Client has paid in advance the Rental price and the additional Deposit due for the extended Rental term. Should the Client reduce the Rental term, by delivering back the motorcycle earlier than the end of contracts term, the payments made by the Client in advance shall not be repaid with exception to the deposit – as per item 4 above.
The full amount of the Rental price is payable in advance latest on the date of picking-up of the Motorcycle by the Client via bank transfer, via debit/credit card, PayPal or in cash at the signing of the Individual rental agreement and the acceptance/delivery protocol. All online payments shall be made via PayPal and are protected with SSL certificate technologies. Please be informed that Moto Trip is not liable for any damage caused as a result of unauthorized use of debit/credit cards and the Client herewith agrees to keep Moto Trip safe from any claims of third parties in this regard.
If the Client fails to make any of the payments (payment of the Advance payment and/or or the Rental price and/or payment of the Deposit) in accordance with the agreed hereinabove, Moto Trip shall not be bound to enter into the Rental agreement, nor to handover the motorcycle to the Client. At the same time Moto Trip shall be entitled to keep the Advance payment made by the Client as compensation for the pre-contractual liability of the Client.
Moto Trip shall not be liable for any fees imposed on the User in relation with the payment method used by the latter (such as fees charged by the User’s bank, fees charged by the payment application or online payment service, or credit or debit card fees).
The User shall be entitled to use different platforms, solutions or applications to access the Services of www.mototripbg.com, as well as different payment platforms and applications such as Google Wallet, Apple Pay, e-Pay, Pay Pal etc. and any other access/payment medium, site, or application expressly mentioned on the Website. If using such applications and platforms, apart from the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, the User shall have to abide by the terms and conditions of those applications/platforms as well. Moto Trip shall not be liable for any of the provisions of those terms and conditions nor shall he be liable for any of the fees imposed by as a result of the use of such applications and platforms.
- PICK-UP and RETURN OF THE MOTORCYCLE
The rented Motorcycle shall be picked-up by the Client on the date, hour and place shown on the reservation confirmation by signing an acceptance and delivery protocol, outlining the condition of the Motorcycle. The acceptance and delivery protocol is an inseparable part of the Rental agreement and serves as proof with regards to performance of the obligations of the parties. Moto Trip is entitled to refuse signing of such a protocol, respectively to deliver the Motorcycle to the Client if at the signing the protocol the Client fails to present any of the documents under item 2.4. hereinabove and/or valid debit/credit card that was used for the payments made on grounds of the rental agreement, and/or if the Client fails to make any of the payments as per item 5 above. If the case is such, Moto Trip shall be entitled to keep the Advance payment made as compensation.
If the Client fails to appear on the requested in the reservation process time and place in order to pick up the motorcycle, Moto Trip shall be obliged to wait up to two hours for the Client or his/her duly authorized representative. If in those two hours the Client has not shown in order to conclude the Individual rental agreement and to pick up to Мotorcycle, Moto Trip shall be exempted from the obligation to enter into Individual rental agreement and shall withhold the advance payment made as compensation for the damage suffered by Moto Trip.
The Client is obliged to return the motorcycle back to Moto Trip not later than one hour following the end of the Rental term. If the Client is in delay, he/she is obliged to inform Moto Trip about the grounds for the delay in writing and give an estimated hour of expected arrival at the place for returning the motorcycle. The delay in returning shall be charged as additional rental term according to the rental price valid and Moto Trip shall be entitled to withdraw the additionally accrued Rental price from the blocked amount of the Deposit. Apart from the additional Rental price due for the term of delay, the Client shall owe Moto Trip liquidated damages in the amount of the daily Rental price for each day of delay. The liquidated damages are also covered by the Deposit and Moto Trip is entitled to deduct these from the blocked Deposit. If the Client fails to return the rented motorcycle with the agreed deadline and /or fails to notify Moto Trip in writing about the grounds for the delay, Moto Trip shall be entitled to approach the police authorities and claim misappropriation of the rented vehicle.
In addition to the above, the Client is obliged to point all its remarks in relation with the condition of the Motorcycle and/or the rented Equipment in the signed at the pick-up acceptance protocol. If no remarks are pointed by the Client, it is considered that the latter accepts the condition of the Motorcycle and agrees that its exploitation condition is suitable for the purposes of the Rental agreement and that the Motorcycle is undamaged.
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
7.1. MOTO TRIP SHALL:
- Be entitled to use the personal information of the Client related to the Services selected/ordered by the Client;
- Be the sole proprietor of the intellectual property rights related to all the materials and resources on the Website. The latter are protected by the provisions of the Copyright and Related Rights Act and/or the provisions of the Trademarks and Geographical Indications Act.
- be entitled to refuse providing the Rental services to any of the Users of the Website if it appears that any of the information provided by the User is not true or is inaccurate, or if some of the documents under item 2.4. above is invalid or expired at the date of signing of the Rental agreement.
- Be entitled to terminate unilaterally without advance notice the Rental agreement and request from the Client to immediately return back the rented Motorcycle in the condition it was rented, if the Client is not abiding by these General terms and/or the Traffic regulations, and/or if the Client is in any way endangering the rented property, the health and safety of third people or other peoples’ property, and/or he/she is violating any legal obligations he/she has in relation with the concluded rental agreement.
- Keep the provided Deposit at least for the term under item 4 of these General terms and conditions and deduct from it any damage caused by the Client, as well as each penalty imposed by the state authorities in relation with the non-feasance on part of the Client of the regulations in force.
- Be entitled to change the offered Motorcycles shown on the Website and deliver to the Client as similar as possible to the one chosen by the Client in the reservation process under item 3 above.
- If following the repayment of the deposit as per art. 4 last sentence, Moto Trip receives any penalties from the Traffic police authorities for breach of the valid regulations on part of the Client during the Rental term, Moto Trip shall be entitled to claim from the Client payment of the imposed penalties, as well as any additional damage suffered by Moto Trip as result of the breach. Herewith the Client expressly consents with the right of Moto Trip to provide all personal details of the Client (inclusive copies of his/her ID documents and driving licence) to the Traffic police authorities in relation with the breach and imposing of the legally stipulated penalties.
- Claim each and any damage caused to the motorcycle or other people’s property by the Client or resulting due to his/her negligence, as for the purposes hereof the Client agrees that Moto Trip shall be entitled to use his/her debit/credit card details in order to block the amount of the damage caused by the Client.
7.2. THE USER AGREES AND BINDS HIM/HERSELF THAT HE/SHE SHALL:
- Not circumvent, compromise, or otherwise disturb the normal running of technical or software applications ensuring the operation of the Website;
- Accept and agree that the Services shall be provided upon the condition that the User shall make an Advance payment, pay in advance the rental price (at the latest upon conclusion of the Individual rental agreement), provide the data and documents (given in art. 2.4. above) including personal data within the meaning provided in the GDPR, undersign copy of these General terms and the Individual rental agreement;
- Pursuant to these General Terms and Conditions the User shall be allowed to use the Services made available via the Website solely for personal and non-commercial purposes and in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions.
- Abide by the traffic regulations in force in the Republic of Bulgaria, as the Client herewith declares that he/she has obtained sufficient and detailed information in this regard;
- Pay all the penalties imposed by the Traffic police authorities or any other state authority for breach of the valid regulations on part of the Client during the Rental term;
- The Client is obliged to use the rented Motorcycle for its intended purpose, to maintain the technical condition of the motorcycle, which shall also include the obligation of the Client not to make any modifications or changes in the technical condition of the Motorcycle, not to leave it in unguarded parking lots or unattended, as well as to keep the documents of the motorcycle and keys during the stay and parking;
- to return the rented motorcycle as it was accepted in accordance with the acceptance protocol signed at the conclusion of the contract;
- Monitor the fuel level as well as oil, antifreeze and brake fluid, and in any case of any fluctuations or deviation data therein, contact Moto Trip immediately and follow the instructions of Moto Trip. If Moto Trip is not responding within a reasonable time, the Client should visit the closest service centre and ask for advice as to the fluctuations or deviations.
- The Client is not entitled to sub rent the Motorcycle to third parties nor not allow driving of the Motorcycle by a person not party to the Individual rental agreement, nor to allow the Motorcycle to be driven by a person under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other narcotic substances;
- The Client is informed that when using the Motorcycle all passengers should have helmets and persons under 12 years are not allowed to be passengers on a Motorcycle;
- The Client shall not be allowed to use the rented Motorcycle for any of the following purposes:
- Sporting events and off-road driving or racing, training or transport of any goods or luggage, which could damage the Motorcycle or are beyond its capacity;
- To commit criminal acts or violate in any manner the legislation in force, including is not allowed to drive the Motorcycle without a helmet or after having used alcohol, drugs or other narcotic substances;
- to use the Motorcycle outside the Territory without the express written consent of Moto Trip and without a Green card insurance policy. Leaving the Territory with the Motorcycle is allowed only to Clients, which have an express power of attorney from Moto Trip – signed and notarized, as well as after having received the additional Green card insurance policy.
8.1. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the Client declares that he/she will be using the Services at his/her own risk and responsibility, and the Parties agree that Moto Trip shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the Client as a result of using the Services except where such damages were inflicted by Moto Trip wilfully or caused as a result of gross negligence on its part.
8.2. Moto Trip shall not be liable to the Client or to any third parties for damages and losses resulting from the use, suspension, cancellation, change or limitation of the Services or the deterioration of its quality.
8.3. Moto Trip shall not be liable for being unable to provide the Services due to circumstances beyond his control such as force-majeure events, freak occurrences, disruptions in the Internet service, disruptions in third-party services, Client’s equipment malfunctions and malicious activities including unauthorized access or third-party intervention in the operation of the information system or servers of Moto Trip, etc. or in the event that Moto Trip refuses to provide any of the Services due to non-feasance of these General terms on part of the Client;
8.4. Should any of the circumstances declared by the User by accepting these General Terms and Conditions or using the Services prove not to be true, or should the User violate these General Terms and Conditions, the User shall be liable to compensate Moto Trip for any resulting damages and lost profits.
8.5. The User agrees that the Website and the Mobile application may make use of advertising techniques such as remarketing, interest targeting and similar audience targeting, etc.
8.6. The Client shall release Moto Trip of any responsibility in the following cases:
- Data veracity: If the User has provided inaccurate or not up-to-date information, Moto Trip shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of data that is inaccurate or not up-to-date.
- Undelivered information: Data has not reached its recipient due to inaccurately entered or obsolete e-mail address or due to the fact that it has been intercepted by the SPAM filter of the e-mail service.
- Material and non-material damages suffered as a result of using the Services;
- Damages inflicted by the User to third parties or damages inflicted upon the Users by third parties, including other Users.
- Inability on the part of Moto Trip to provide the services for a given period of time due to force-majeure circumstances, freak occurrences, disruptions of the Internet service, technical difficulties or other objective reasons.
- Compromising the security measures of the equipment used to render the Services resulting in loss of data, disclosure of information, unauthorized access to information, limiting access to information, unauthorized changes to the information published by the Service provide and other similar events.
- Providing access to third parties, loss or change of data or service parameters resulting from false authentication of a third party pretending to be the User by entering the password to the User’s account.
- Moto Trip shall not be liable for any representations or the veracity of the information provided by third parties.
- Moto Trip shall not be liable for abuse of financial instruments or data submitted or used to purchase services perpetrated by third parties.
- INSURANCE AND DAMAGE COVERAGE
9.1. By signing these General Terms and Conditions the Client agrees, that the Motorcycle is insured for compulsory “Vehicle driver Third party liability insurance“.
9.2. Upon the occurrence of any accidents with the Motorcycle, including, but not limited to: theft, accidents, malicious acts by third parties and others, the Client is obliged immediately to notify Moto Trip, as well as to call the emergency number 112, as well as on the telephone number of the insurer given on the Website in order to have a report about the accident compiled by the police authorities and the insurer, as well as to inform the latter about all facts and circumstances related with the accident.
Upon the occurrence of an accident, the Client shall abide strictly by the general conditions of the Insurer, under the compulsory “Vehicle driver Third party liability insurance“, including to comply with all the instructions, that he is given via phone or in another manner by Moto Trip and by the insurance company, including the Client undertakes to sign a bilateral protocol about an occurred accident (in case of such ) and to furnish him/herself with a record issued by the police authorities about the occurred accident.
In case that the Client fails to fulfil any of the above obligations, the Client shall assume full responsibility for all material and immaterial damages, which are a result of the accident.
If as result of the accident, the Motorcycle was damaged to the extent that is not able to be controlled (not in the condition of self-moving), the Client shall be bound to get in contact with Moto Trip who shall instruct him/her about the service or another place, to which the motor vehicle should be exported entirely at the expense of the Client.
Upon request of the Client, and only in the event that the accident has not been caused by the Client and has not occurred on fault of the Client, Moto Trip could consent for replacement of the engine with another one. In this case, the Customer assumes the costs for delivery of the replacement Motorcycle to the site where the client is located. If, at Moto Trip’s discretion, the Customer has violated these Terms and Conditions, Moto Trip has the right to refuse the replacement of the Motorcycle, with the prepaid Rental price remaining as compensation for Moto Trip in connection with the accident.
In case , that the accident was caused by fault of or by the Client, the Client shall assume full responsibility for each direct and indirect, tangible and intangible damage, occurred in result of the accident, including , but not only: repair of the motorcycle, its transportation from the place of accident to a service, compensations due to third parties and others, if the damage is not covered by the concluded insurance .
9.3. Defects or damage beyond the control of the parties. If it appears, that the rented Motorcycle has a factory defect or any of its parts is damaged not by fault of Client, Moto Trip is obliged to remedy the defect/damage at his own expense in the possible shortest term. If the failure / defect cannot be removed within 6 hours of its discovery, Moto Trip has the right to refuse the replacement of the Motorcycle with another one and the Client shall not wait for the removal of the defect. If the repairs take longer that the above cited time, Moto Trip shall be obliged to replace the Motorcycle with another one. In case Moto Trip does not avail with another Motorcycle, however, Moto Trip shall be exempted from the obligation to replace the rented Motorcycle, and shall be bound only to restore to the Client the Rental price remaining until the end of the rental agreement’s term and to ensure transport for the Client to the place of picking up of the Motorcycle by the Client. If the Client requests transport to another place, then the transport shall be at the expense of Moto Trip.
In the event of damage, failure or theft, Moto Trip shall owe Moto Trip a fee of EUR 49 for all administrative actions, resulting from the occurrence of the relevant event, as Moto Trip has the right to deduct the fee from the amount of the Deposit blocked under these conditions.
9.4. The deposit provided by the Client serves as a guarantee for the execution of all his/her obligations, including those for maintenance of the Motorcycle, for removal of all and any damage on the Motorcycle, which result as action or inaction of the Client and others.
In the event of an accident or damage to the Motorcycle, the Client herewith gives his/her express consent for Moto Trip to keep the provided by the Client deposit until all circumstances are clarified, inclusive about the fact whose responsibility is the failure/accident. In case the accident/the damage is Client’s fault or the result of his/her actions or inactions, Moto Trip shall withdraw the deposit, as with it shall be covered the incurred damage on their market value. If the deposit is insufficient, Moto Trip shall inform in writing Client in this regard on the provided by the Client email for correspondence, as Client is obliged to pay to Moto Trip the difference between the deposit and the value of the damage. In case of theft or total damage of the Motorcycle on fault of the Client or to result of non-feasance of his/her obligations under these Terms and Conditions, the Client shall be obliged to pay to Moto Trip the market value of the Motorcycle or the value on which the same was purchased by Moto Trip within 10 days following the notification. If the deposit provided by the Client exceeds the market value of the damage, Moto Trip shall recover to the Client the difference in the possible shortest term, but not exceeding 60 days.
9.5. By signing these General terms and conditions, the Client declares that he/she is familiar with the fact that when driving the Motorcycle damages to third parties or to him/herself could occur which are not covered by the concluded by Moto Trip ”Vehicle driver Third party liability insurance” and upon his/her desire and entirely his/her expense would be able to conclude insurance, which can cover risks, not covered by the “Vehicle driver Third party liability insurance”
For the purposes of interpreting and implementing these General Terms and Conditions the words and expressions listed below shall have the following meaning:
10.1. “Service/s” shall mean letting out of Motorcycles and/or additional Еquipment made available by Moto Trip through the Website and under these General Terms and Conditions and the Rental agreement signed by the User/Client and Moto Trip.
10.2. “Moto Trip” – Moto Trip OOD, a limited liability company registered and existing according to the Bulgarian legislation, UIC: 205893397, represented by: Elka Angelova
10.3. “User” or “Client” shall refer to any person of legal age who uses a Service subject to these General Terms and Conditions, and subject to the Individual rental agreement of a Motorcycle/Equipment offered via the Website (www.mototripbg.com) or the application.
10.4. “Motorcycle/s” shall mean powered two-wheel motor vehicle made available by Moto Trip via the Website or similar to the motorcycles shown on the Website for rental under the conditions hereof and with specific characteristics given in the Individual rental agreement signed by the User/Client.
10.5. “Website” shall refer to a particular place on the Internet that is accessible via its uniform resource locator (URL) using HTTP or HTTPS protocol, visualized by web or mobile interface and containing files, software, text, sound, pictures, images, hyperlinks or other materials and resources entitled www.mototripbg.com. The Website is owned by Moto Trip and used by the latter to offer Users/Clients the services described in these General Terms and Conditions.
10.6. The “Mobile Application” is installed in the operating systems of mobile devices to visualize the Website. The Mobile Application is property of Moto Trip.
10.7. “Territory” – the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria;
10.8. “Vehicle driver Third party liability insurance“ – obligatory insurance concluded by Moto Trip as per article 477 of the Insurance code in force in the Republic of Bulgaria.
10.9. “Advance payment” – 30% of the Basic rental price payable at the reservation of the Motorcycle and being part of the Basic rental price.
10.10. “GDPR” – The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the EU Parliament and Council of the European Union.
10.11. “Rental price” – the price for renting of a Motorcycle and/or Equipment chosen via the Website for the Rental term;
10.12. “Basic rental price” – the Rental price only for the Motorcycle for the Rental term exclusive the rental of any Equipment and payment of Deposit due hereunder;
10.13. “Deposit” – Payment made at the signing of the Individual rental agreement together with the payment of the Basic Rental price due and amounting to EUR 399. The deposit shall serve as guarantee for the due performance of Client’s obligations as per these General terms and the Individual rental agreement and shall cover:
- any damage of the motorcycle caused by the Client or resulting including from the negligence of the latter;
- the due performance of all Client’s obligations hereunder and the Rental agreement, inclusive for maintenance of the motorcycle with the due care;
- damage caused by the Client when driving the Motorcycle and not covered by the Vehicle diver Third party liability insurance;
- all penalties imposed by the Traffic police authorities due to non-observance on part of the Client of the traffic regulations;
10.14. Equipment – shall mean Equipment for driving of a motorcycle available on Website, such as: gloves, jacket, helmet, protectors or other. The rental of an Equipment shall be an option only if an Individual rental agreement for a Motorcycle is signed.
10.15. Rental term – the duration of the rental agreement concluded between Moto Trip and the Client, inclusive the term for which the Client is using the Motorcycle with the consent of Moto Trip.
10.16. „Individual rental agreement/ Rental agreement” is the rental agreement signed between the Client and Moto Trip and outlining the essential elements of the agreement, together with the acceptance protocol inseparable part thereof.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
11.1. All disputes arising from or in relation to these General Terms and Conditions which Moto Trip and User have been unable to resolve amicably shall be referred to a competent court of law in the city of Sofia and shall be resolved in accordance with the provisions of the Bulgarian Substantive Law.
11.2. All matters not expressly arranged for in these General Terms and Conditions as well as any issues related to the performance or interpretation of the Rental Agreement shall be treated in accordance with the provisions of the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
12.1. Moto Trip shall inform the Users of any changes introduced to the General Terms and Conditions by publishing them on the Website.
12.2. Moto Trip and the User accept and agree that any amendments and supplements to these General Terms and Conditions shall inure for Users using any particular service as of the day these amendments and supplements have been communicated to the Users, unless the User has expressly rejected them in writing by e-mail submitted within 7 days of the publication of the amended General Terms and Conditions.
12.3. If any of the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions should prove null and void, this will not cause the rest of the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions to become null and void as well.
 Please note that the motorcycles shown on the Website may vary from the ones actually rented, but shall be with close as possible characteristics as the ones shown on the Website
 If the motorcycle selected by the Client is not available due to reasons beyond the control of Moto Trip
 Please note that if a change in the reservation is made, the newly requested Rental term should be within the first three calendar months following the initially requested (liable to change) Rental term.
 Or similar to it
 If the payment is made via Bank transfer the Rental price and the Deposit should be received by Moto Trip at the latest at the Pick-up of the Motorcycle